View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Banned

Default 22-09-2014, 09:36 PM

No, I know exactly what you are saying. I thought you was being witty in how you said it confusingly on purpose, so I added some confusion and then wrote some light fun...which, however, i feel is true, or could be. Of course i could be completely wrong, of course, but whilst i walk this fine line I am able to get closer to what is going on and get a good feel for it so that i know what to do. You may say that I am wrong in this, that i should only go with what i know for sure to be true, but that way does not give me the edge as i need more information, more knowledge, so by considering the possibility, by following my hunch in this way (yet keeping my feet on the ground as i may be wrong), I get the result i want, and this i have prooved often as I have turned out to be right, if not in whole, at least part..

It helps me tune in better, pitch the game higher, play my cards right. I use imagination but in a realistic way. I mean, take a fashion designer who puts a 6-foot collar on a dress and sends it down the catwalk. Well, of course the designer is not really going to make a line for the shops with such a large collar, but he is merely using his imagination to be original and is merely showcasing his creativity. The eventual dress for the shops will probably have a collar toned down into realistic terms, but have a desirable difference from typical collars, and thus be a stylistic aspect which provides successful sales.

Yes, I make stories up around things, sometimes more than others, but it is based in some truth and is a grappling hook for me into getting into a person's head, like the designer using the large collar to grapple into originality. I modify it down into reality, too, and maybe in some way, it sort of is a framework to work from rather than nothing.

I'm not anxious in the way that you suggest, but i am anxious when dealing with such hot women as there is a lot to play for, which hurts like crazy when it is missed.

Cheers.