View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Banned

Default 22-09-2014, 07:08 PM

Nova, I just carried on working, a) because of the job I wanted to get done, b) as it was, the immature males couldn't work out what was happening because it was all new to them what they were feeling, as an adult male but at the very beginning of their long and difficult journey to maturity.......I hadn't done a thing, so how could it be me making them feel so painfully pathetic and inadequate. If I had broken from my world just one moment then they would have something concrete to go on, so I kept my head down, but my radar told me everything. I did not want a fight, they were rabbid and at about 17 were strong enough, But over these two concerns, the reason I didn't chat to them was that I wasn't interested in the women at all, not my type and too young, I perfer middle-aged women of a very specific type usually. If they are not this type then I never ever bother in the slightest. I don't like to emotionally or egocentrically cause any woman any discomfort with her thinking it is ok to invest, to let me in, but really I would not be caring and she would then be perhaps even damaged by the awful experience...i prefer it when I have the hots and potentially able to be hurt because she is sooooo sexy. I get hurt quite a lot tangling with these women. I don't want to be hurt at all, but that comes with the territory. The women i like are top rank in the sexy stakes, and they certainly know it, how could they not. But I am of a high rank myself, as high a rank as them in terms of attractive looks, and so they run the risk of getting hurt, which is rare for them because most of their partners are of a lower rank than them. I like the women who are super super hot, and being of a high rank myself I can play in that game and give them a run for their money. To be honest, if I wasn't good-looking then I don't know what the situation would be for me, but as it is I can play in their league because it is easy for me as my looks give me legitimate entry. I can't think of any woman who would be offended at all by me approaching them, but if I wasn't good-looking then to them it would mean, 'Yes this bloke wants me because he fancies me, sure, but does he think that I am in his lower league that he feels it is a match, that it is ok to approach me'. So she then feels insulted by such an approach. Whereas with me they truely feel flattered and good, and elevated.

I'm just being honest here, nova, for only by us keeping grounded in Truth can we keep a sharp and keen compass to go by.