View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Banned

Default what a woman finds most attractive. - 22-09-2014, 06:42 AM

Sorry to just pitch up here and seem to just keep posting like a nutter, but I don't get the opportunity to chat about this stuff much....not just any blokes or women you can chat with on an equal level, so I've a bit to get off my chest. It is a great site.

What is the most attractive thing to a woman? No, not aftershave, it is for her to watch two good-looking men in the middle of a pub just talking and joking between themselves rather than being out on the pull oggling women, so then she can have a good old long look knowing she can relax as the men are not going to suddenly look up and see her looking and dreaming.

In this she makes her mind up that she wants you, maybe, and so it is easier then when you do eventually notice her and chat to her.

This psychology can work in many situations.

I had it yesterday. I was busy at a task, some sawing wood and stuff outside. I was cracking on because of the good weather and wanted to get it all done, so I was working hard and totally immersed in my world of the task. I could hear some teenagers nearby. I guessed there was about five or six of them, two of them young ladies. I noticed because I felt a danger. The lads were getting loud and restless, something had stirred them and they were rattled. It was a violence in the air. I ignored it and kept my head down. I know what it was. They had noticed me, and noticed that the women had noticed me and were attracted to me, a man, not the boys she was with, and the boys knew this, they felt like boys. The car reversed a bit further than it needed towards me and lingered longer than needed. It was one of the women driving and she had come for a closer look. I'm a good-looking bloke, not fat or anything, there with my work jeans on and paint-covered t-shirt all baggy. Not that i was doing that as a show, just me working. The combination of me looking like that and being immersed and unnoticing of them must have really cast a spell.

Last edited by tat; 22-09-2014 at 06:47 AM.