View Single Post
(#7)
Old
New User

Default 21-09-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Out of curiosity, how did you find out about the whole "PUA" thing?
I've been bravely trying to do this by myself until last year, when I was rejected for the so manyeth time by women who simply "didn't feel anything for me/ didn't find me attractive".

I then started searching for help under "dating coach" and found Kezia after reviewing about a dozen other of these coaches. Kezia felt most in line with what I've been trying to accomplish and with my own identity. Only now am I finding out that this forum and someone like her might be different things.

Quote:
I'm guessing that from your statement you must be at least 45 assuming you became interesting in girls after puberty...
Just to elaborate, I'm actually 29. Yes, that was a hyperbole.

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the whole "PUA" thing is bullshit, its completely fake. If you truly believe that your only choice is a "dating expert" then you are beyond help. This woman can do nothing more for you than you can do for yourself.

The only way people will see you for what you believe you are, is if you actually believe it yourself. You're choice now is to either take this advice, and act on it, or die alone.
Oh I wish it were that simple.

First off, I have slight autism. If you think PUA is bullshit, than maybe you put more stock in science and modern psychology. All of my behavior is learned and I strongly belief you need to show certain behavior to get certain things done. Time and time again, I've succeeded in overcoming obstacles, simply by doing that. Not doing that, I failed. You can throw demi-god amounts of belief in yourself into a situation, but that won't get you anywhere without adaptation.

Quote:
The only way people will see you for what you believe you are, is if you actually believe it yourself.
Bull...shit. That's just part of the equation. I have 3000 pounds left to spend if Kezia fucks up. Tell you what: Marsh up to buckingham palace and convince the guards you're the queen mum. Just REALLY belief you are and keep trying. If you manage to come out wearing the royal crown instead of a straighjacket, the 3000 pounds is yours.

I'll give you this much though: I have full faith that I'll eventually be able to figure out the correct behavior to make it with a girl eventually. I'm not wanting for self-confidence. However it's a proven fact that for people like me it takes WAY more effort and all I want is an equalizer. I had hoped that would be Kezia.