View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Some trouble contracting Dating Expert Kezia Noble - 21-09-2014, 11:12 AM

Hi,

I'm absolutely new to the PUA community and honestly, I've always wanted to keep it that way. However, over the last past few years I have recognized that I've grown to need help when it comes to women... and probably a lot of it. I'm very happy with myself, but it's a mix of wanting to retain some dignity, Asperger syndrom, my innate politeness and just being terrible in the type of crowded loud places which 90% of the rest of the world call its mating grounds.

Not wanting to waste money on a slew of products first and having realized that I really do need in-field practical training because digging up books and videos doesn't work for me, I've resolved to hire a Dating Expert who can train me. Not only that, but to be 100% sure I wanted what I believed to be the best and went with kezia noble and her 7 day residential course. That would give me the input I would require.

I couldn't manage to get a hold of anyone else from her company, but I did manage to get her on the phone and I agreed I'd sign up after I explained that my hesitance was with the PU community and not for a lack of willpower to make it and I made a first, 1000 pound deposit onto the residential. That'd show her.

Now I'm hoping that someone here has experience with trainers like her, because everything after that is scaring the living daylights out of me and I now fear somewhat, I've been a giant idiot. When I made the deposit, it was Paypal that send me a receipt with dates and customer guarantee. All Kezia did was send me an e-mail that money had been received. After that, I waited, but nothing happened. I tried contacting any other employee again and finally let it go by leaving a phone message after 9 days and she mailed me a promise to send me an installment plan in 24-hours, with me responding that I'm really looking forward to more certainty and security: It's a lot of cash and I was hoping for a contract. It's been 48 hours now and I've heard nothing since.

Is this what normal pick-up coaches do? Is Kezia that much of a celebrity that I should just be patient? I mean, she has a slew of videos and products and her company is four years old. Reliable, right?