View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Banned

Question my double standards for sex with many girls or just accept it? - 18-08-2014, 08:12 AM

I want girl to be faithful, committed to me.

I dont want to kiss girls and know that they probably sucked 10 other guys' dicks in her life before me and relationship with me.

But on the other hand, why should I even expect this if I can pick her up & seduce in a short period(week)?

If sex is not a big deal for her and she can easily jump into bed with me on day3,4 , hell even in a week - then why do I expect her to give me blowjob and NOT DO SAME to any other guy(s) before me in her life?

I want to be first and 'exclusive', but I understand that in my part this is kinda hypocrisy, since I seduce and fuck many girls and she can not?

Why? we live in a free, post-sexual revolution society, feminism is a well established concept

women are free to:
get pregnant when want
drive cars
pursue career
be childfree

the key point: If I seduce many girls - my expectation to be the only enjoying blowjobs must be irrational?

I think I already know the answer from my intuition: avoid hypocricy, treat others the way you wanna be treated, but what do you want to think?

I have this conflict in my head, help me resolve it

Last edited by hivauz; 18-08-2014 at 08:21 AM.