Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#258)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 13-08-2014, 04:07 PM

Been quite some time since I last posted, nothing much to report really, got a date tomorrow, she's a bit shy but cute. Been chatting a bit with a few girls on Facebook, but not really that much interested in them so nothing has come of it.

I'm facing a bit of a crossroads at the moment, since when I first started in my current job I knew it would be ending at some point, and at the end of this month, quite abruptly, I'm being laid off because the company has now run out of funding. Half of me is thankful, since I've not got to the point of hating it, and being really unhappy with the responsibilities that I've had thrown with me, and dealing with this other cunt in the office. I fucking hate office politics.

So I'm doing the pain in the ass thing of sorting out my cv, applying and the likes, but figured I've been in Manchester 2 years now, and that it may be time to move on, so I'm looking at moving to London pending achieving a decent job. One question for any folk in London, what kind of salary increase should I be looking at, compared to one around Manchester, I'm of course going to be looking for an increase, but living in Londinium is costly...

One of the interviews I've had have an office in Berlin, and with my learning German recently that sounded pretty cool, so I'm waiting to hear back from that one.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”