View Single Post
(#147)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-07-2014, 05:36 AM

I have a dirty mind. My challenge is social anxiety, at the heart of this, is over-investing in what others think of you.
For example, 'I'm not going to talk to that pretty girl because she might not like me'.
That is something I an overcoming by 'approaching women'.

On the other hand I have always felt in-tune with people and felt able to empathise.
I really do love psychology and people in general I find fascinating.

To answer Serendipity's question, no I didn't feel anger towards her. I don't remember the last time I felt real anger towards anyone.
I felt horny looking at her photos. The last message to her was 100% my true intentions. I didn't want to go for a coffee or hold her hand.

Something Mark Mason said which I agree with is you can offend people for being yourself. That's just life. If you're not offending
someone you're probably over invested in what others think of you.
This is not being an 'arse hole', this is just being myself. I've not had enough sex in my life and it's something I want more of.

I also have no shame about this. You might notice when we're out I don't ever change the subject of women or the volume of my voice based on who is around me.
Sometimes I feel like I should but I am aware of this and remember what I am saying is authentic.

This is also something I do at work now, I often chat with some of the guys I work with about the new women I'm meeting, it's not an ego thing (maybe a little) I
don't want two worlds (a hidden PUA one) and another one (shameful of demonstrating my intentions).

A couple of years ago, I wasn't meeting enough women. I went onto a online site and spent hours, messaging girls (as you do with online).
I was explicit and a couple of the girls fucking loved it and we met up.

Now I'm meeting girls easily in real life I do believe it's a just a matter of time and I want to do real screening.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (30-07-2014), Serendipity (30-07-2014)