View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Recovering keyboard jockey - 24-07-2014, 07:46 PM

After spending about 2 months scouring this and various other forums, as well as reading books. I decided it was safe to say I was a keyboard Jockey! So I arranged to meet GR82 and go sarging with him and hes friend.

Meeting two strangers from a website for a night out was a bit weird at first, but you soon come to realise that you've all got at least one common interest (Women)

My goal was to simply approach/open as many sets as possible. I turned up with a cheat sheet of 3 openers and a couple of things to follow up with.

1) How much aftershave should a man wear before it becomes repulsive.
2) Would you date a guy who is shorter than you? Leading to..... I have a friend who is 5ft5 but really funny and everybody loves being around him but he never has a girlfriend.....

Both my own

3) Would you say your intelligent?
yes
Why do men have nipples?
(Borrowed from a cheat sheet posted on the stylelife)

When I left the club with a grand total of 2 approaches and shot down very early both times, It was fair to say the night was far from a success!

However,

I did meet 2 new wings to sarge with.
I overcame the anxiety of meeting up with other PUAs
I dusted off a few social cobwebs with the girls the other guys had already opened
and even just two approaches began to make me realise that getting shot down by a group of girls is NO BIG DEAL!

The reason for this post is clearly not to brag. But to firstly encourage my fellow keyboard Jockeys to get out in the field, and secondly to seek some feedback or alterations to the openers I mentioned.

As usual, feel free to be brutally honest with your feedback!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear2 For This Useful Post:
BobHadTits (25-07-2014), markuk (24-07-2014)