View Single Post
(#127)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-07-2014, 09:12 PM

Update
Before I get onto today - forgot to mention the hot Danish girl I spoke to yesterday outside a sex shop while her boyfriend was inside- hehe :]

American girl from yesterday responded last night. I asked her for a drink but no reply. Then I bumped into her tonight when I was out. Felt a little awkward. She said she was meeting a friend for a coffee. We said goodbye.

I text her again saying would she like to go for a drink tonight. She said she couldn't because of her coffee thing. I obviously wasn't listening to her.

Will text her again tomorrow.

Monday 21

Girl 1
See a girl with amazing legs from behind - chase, (felt like a 5k) stopped her and say 'have you got the time'. - gay.

Girl 2
Saw a girl close and didn't hesitate to run after her. Lovely young brunette from Melbourne. I could sense she was a little nervous - not enough to pepper spray me but a little. She's off to meet friends - I said we should go for a coffee. She hesitates and says she's 'sort of just started seeing someone' I feel this is token resistance so say pursue harder and get her number.

Girl 3
See a leggy blonde go in the Apple store. Follow her in. She sits down and I tell her she's lovely. I didn't stick around but felt good.

GIrl 4
Tell a woman with big boobs, she looks nice. I am intimidated by women who wear less (will reflect later on this). So I felt awkward but I'm pushing myself so it's fine.

Enjoying chatting to so many women. Not sure what any of this means as yet. <I do want to be fucking them though, must keep this in mind!>

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 21-07-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: American not Canadian girl :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (24-07-2014), nova (21-07-2014)