(#125)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 21-07-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
I think I know what happened but its only a theory, so you somehow got talking with the Italians. One of the guys clocked her and probably had his friend distract you.
Surely your theory says more about your morals and perception of the world than Mark's situation - you automatically assume that the guys were underhanded about it.

Maybe they just happened to hit it off more than Mark, which is a shame but at the end of the day you can't control other people and their feelings, some people just get on better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk View Post
Soon after girl 11 I spot another hottie, run after her. Chat, she's Canadian and pretty cute, tell her we should go for a drink. She's puts up token resistance.
We go to bar, chat for a while. She likes to drink, was out in the week and had 6 pints. I'm surprised she's not fat. I try and escalate. But in hindsight it wasn't on.
We get chatting to a group of Italians, meet them for drinks downstairs. I'm trying to just be chill and not let negative thoughts enter my head and shit.
One of the Italian guys is gay and keeps telling me I have a hot body and shit. Not really sure what happened but my girl disappears with one of the Italian guys
and later she blanks me and leaves with him.
I can totally understand why this is a total kick in the chops for you, it feels like having the rug pulled out from under you.

I think it's quite easy to postulate on what ifs but you ran after and got a cute canadian girl on an instadate! That's quite something and you did it because it's what you wanted

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 21-07-2014 at 09:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
markuk (21-07-2014)