View Single Post
(#121)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-07-2014, 03:26 AM

<Tantrum over> Too hot to sleep so posting this.

Girl 1
See a pretty girl standing, tell her she's cute she says thanks and I walk away.

Girl 2
See girl licking an ice cream, ask her where she got it from.

Girl 3
Italian girl, amazing ass, chat for a bit but her English sucks.

Girl 4
See a tall dark skinned girl with long hair. Talk to her, but she's fucking weird. I can tell she's a nut job.

Girl 5 /6
Stop two Asian Thai girls. They were carrying soap they thought was ice cream (long story). Cute but they were too shy.

Girl 7
See a cute young girl, clearly lost / looking for directions. Amazing ass. I follow her and ask if she's lost, give her help. Then
tell her she's cute. We chat for a little bit, discover she's 18 from Slovakia. Tried to get her on an instant date, she says she has to visit somewhere.
I should have pursued her harder, she was hot, yum.

Girls 8/9
Stop two Philipno girls. They were friendly enough, but wasn't going anywhere.

<Was getting bored by now, wanted to be more direct>

Girl 10.
She's young and cute and waiting for someone, she pretends she can't speak English. Whatever. bye

Girl 11.
Girl walked passed in tight denim hot pants. Chase, talk to her but she has bf. She loves it, the compliment, not my cock.

Girl 12.
Soon after girl 11 I spot another hottie, run after her. Chat, she's Canadian and pretty cute, tell her we should go for a drink. She's puts up token resistance.
We go to bar, chat for a while. She likes to drink, was out in the week and had 6 pints. I'm surprised she's not fat. I try and escalate. But in hindsight it wasn't on.
We get chatting to a group of Italians, meet them for drinks downstairs. I'm trying to just be chill and not let negative thoughts enter my head and shit.
One of the Italian guys is gay and keeps telling me I have a hot body and shit. Not really sure what happened but my girl disappears with one of the Italian guys
and later she blanks me and leaves with him.

Catch a black cab home and cabbie tries to cheer me up, top fella.

Alcohol made the situation with the last girl, feel painful, but I was drunk.
In hindsight I should have taken her for a quieter bar / made my intentions clearer sooner.

Still was pretty good day.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (20-07-2014)