View Single Post
(#113)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-07-2014, 09:36 AM

Okay so here is a more descriptive update.

Russian girl - Julia, did not text me back. This was probably not helped by me sending her messages the following day (needy).

The date with the tinder girl didn't go well. She was South Korean, 25 and pretty hot.
When I met her she seemed totally dis-interested. We went for drinks after the first beer I tried to call her out on it.
I said 'Look if you're really tired we can leave' and she was like 'No, it's alright, we can have another beer'

She wouldn't let me get anywhere near her either, haha, Never mind.

An update on last night:

I decided I wasn't going to drink as I wanted a good night sleep, to wake up and go for a run 9am saturday morning (mission achieved).
Myself and my mate went to a little bar and ended up chatting to some Spanish chics. There was a blonde who was quite cute
and a brunette who had nice boobs and eyes. I was very relaxed and hadn't said anything to the brunette but had some eye
contact which made me feel a bit horny. My mate and the brunette were talking about the Spanish bull run, something about an English guy getting hurt.
I said 'That's how the Spanish keep the English out' She burst out laughing, I really wanted to fuck her looking back now.
They left to get some fresh air and I didn't pursue.

I was standing in some doorway with my mate and we're always cracking stupid jokes to each other. I said, 'This is a good place to pounce on people'
At that moment a hot Indian woman walked passed and burst out laughing and kept giggling and she walked away for a good 10 / 20 metres looking back at me.
I should have ran after her - what WAS I thinking. Invitation to pouce if, ever there was.

Later We're standing in the street and there's a good of 2 guys 1 girl. I clock eyes on the girl and she's like 'Hello', I'm like 'Hello'.
We start talking, one of her male friends looks suspicious of me, so I'm like 'hello mate', he's like 'hello'

Chat for quite a bit and I'm pretty sure the girl was interested in me. I found out they were just mates and out for drinks. they kept asking where we were going.
At one point she said are you gay. I really wish i had looked her in the eyes and said 'no I like pussy'. That's what I wanted to say.

They left. I walked up to a hot asian girl and told her she was hot and got chatting. She was lovely but had a bf.

Some general observations.
Night game / day game. Stupid terms, there really is no difference people are people.

Recently I have been going out a lot after work with the sole intention of interacting with women.
This is a little contrived and I'm sure women will pick up on that sometimes, however I'm NOT doing it for the women. I'm doing it for myself.
I'm doing it because I want to be able to speak to women whenever I want so I need to force the issue for a little bit.

This IS helping. Last night was not a contrived environment and the interactions I had with people were all fantastic.
I also need to focus on what I WANT. The brunette with nice boobs / the girl in the street, I should have been more direct with them.

Okay - so much for not being analytical, however my thread my rulez.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 19-07-2014 at 09:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (19-07-2014)