View Single Post
(#77)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-07-2014, 12:05 PM

hello,

Not posted in ages. I think TOPHAT youll be feeling crappy for a variety of reasons, and you know how I like to see in black and white.

First up Luton is a terrible town to game in, I lived there for 3 misrable years. Its a dumb and a shithole, full of people that doent speak English and noone in your ethnic group.

Its an impossible place to work with. Hence why I moved, what makes it worse is your buddies up there are not wings.

2.Uni is over and now im afriad the real world is upon you, not only do you now have to work for a living, also youll find how people you know from school not only have they moved in different social circles, they will have moved in with girlfriends etc etc.

Ive always said when you go out at night you will see alot of 18-24 (aka students) and then youll see alot of 30+ (on a special night out, ie birthday's, hen do's, or a night out they oranised to catch up as they dont go out often) the reason you dont see 25-30 year olds is quite basically thats when they move in with the first long term boyfriends.

Youve had a good run mate, you've had a fantasic year if you look at your results, your one of the most postive people i know, and im a grumpy old cunt !!!

Youll be fine, you know you can crash at mine whenever you want, keep up the day game youll be fine. But its the big wide world now of work and life in general. Being a student is like being a holiday rep, its a fantasy world of niceness and parties.

Oh and shes from Kent, shes not a bloody Canadian !!!

dont worry theres another six around the corner...

Last edited by tebbs; 17-07-2014 at 12:08 PM.