View Single Post
(#100)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-07-2014, 12:08 AM

I've wondered about this. I used to ask them out on the first text. That hasn't worked (except after I'd been on an instant date with her). Then I started doing a one-line text saying hi, nice meeting you at [place].

If you say hi nice meeting you you'd expect someone who remembered you to reply with 'hi nice meeting you too'. If you try too hard and say 'remember me, I was that guy?' I think it sounds too needy. Asking a question is less needy but it has a needy ring to it.

If they don't respond to the intial text(s) then there's nothing to lose and you can be provocative in the later one. That's what Mark did and I think it's a good approach to take. And it's worked in this case to get her responding. Well done Mark.

Next step..keep texts same length or shorter than hers and all geared towards getting her out. Don't get drawn into conversations and Q&A about your background and all that shit. That's for the date.

Keep the sexual vibe going but always always narrowing it down to the time and place you will meet her. And that should be asap.

Can't live with them, can't live with them