View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-07-2014, 10:12 AM

So, been back with my girlfriend the past couple of months, which has now ended again with us breaking up yet again last week. We have totally different vales, she wants me to put her first, before everything, something I cannot do. I also find her attitude and temper stressful to deal with. I could do without the constant agro. I now need to stay strong and not be tempted back to her, despite being hot as fuck… tough.

So, what better remedy than hitting up a girl I’d been working on a couple of months ago. I’d met her in the fruit n veg aisle at M&S, and been on a couple of dates with her before, the second of which led to mine where I’d fingered her, but she freaked out and resisted any more (traditional Chinese gal).

Anyway, this week she was up for hooking up for a jog and some post keep fit food. We went on our run, then got her straight back to mine for a shower. I did the same, then still in my towel, joined her on the sofa as she sat there in her underwear and a skimpy tshirt. She got very excited, I fucked her, then we watched the World Cup final, then fucked some more. Nice evening.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Casanova (15-07-2014), top-hat (14-07-2014)