View Single Post
(#54)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-07-2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
I like you, Kowalski. Weirdly. You're sort of like that complete dickhead that you can't help but like. My best friend is like that.

Seeing as most of you hate 99% of PUA's, do you have any good suggestions on ones to learn from? I'm not investing money into it though (ordered a book this morning, felt lame for it)

I dont want to hear ANYTHING about:

Mystery - pretty much a rapist forcing himself on every woman he sees and being a dick because he knows skanks like it.

Mehow - "making out with a girl infront of her boyfriend" what a speccy little cretin he really is

RSDanybodyatall - generally the advice isn't terrible in some videos, but most of it's not good.

Something similar to Jason Capital would probably impress me
Don't try to learn from any PUA. IMO they are all either just business men or none of them are very good with women at all. The one thing I've learned from this forum & what admittedly is taking longer & beginning to sink in IRL it is that it's just about being honest & normal without using any moves, tricks or crazy ideas about how to spike attraction or get into state.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
markuk (08-07-2014)