View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-07-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
I can't be bothered to reply to every single word you said, cause it's too long, and 95% bullshit...
You can't be bothered because your fragile ego can't take any form of opposition to your skewed beliefs on attraction. I reiterate you came here for an ego wank, kudos, pats on the back for your articles and you didn't get one and now everyone else is wrong and your right.

You admonish every piece of advice you've been given barring a book recommendation. You are socially blind. At least you've started to drop the backhanded passive aggressiveness, there's some semblance of progress.

Quote:
but I'm in no way trying to fake social proof or whatever you think it is that I'm trying to do.. in what way is "I'm not trying to be Adam Lyons" doing that?
'A negation is as good as an affirmation.' - Sigmund Freud

You brought him up because you believed people had heard of him. You wanted to align yourself with his name and his supposed success in the PUA industry and cash in on his social proof. But you didn't do your research and you didn't find out that someone like Adam Lyons isn't thought of too highly amongst many of the members here. When this became apparent you backtracked.

Quote:
Infact don't answer lol.
Truth hurts doesn't it.

Quote:
Also, no, most of the advice has been shit "You're grooming" with no "I don't agree with this point, it makes you look ____ how about instead, you do something like this ____ to get your point across" etc.. just accusations of how I'm apparently trying to act a certain way or do a certain thing.
No it hasn't. BroadswordWSJ and markuk gave you sound advice and you ignored it all. You're passive aggressiveness and inability to take any form of criticism speaks volumes about you're character. You want to be babied and mollycoddled.

I notice you're website contains no articles about approaching or dealing with approach anxiety. I bet this is because this area of dating has the potential for the most humiliation and your ego is terrified of humiliation. I bet you rarely even approach women.

Quote:
Pretty much the only helpful advice has been from the guy who told me to read the book. He had good points, others are just trying to troll, or throwing around random accusations.
No, people are offering you their thoughts and opinions since you asked for them in the first place. Hellcat is the only troll.

Quote:
I still stand by the point that you can be more attracted to one person than another,
Is this because Doc Love tells you to believe that or is it because you have genuinely thought about this and believe it on your own?

Quote:
but maybe thats just me (and 99% of the planet) who knows.
And the passive aggressiveness is back.

Quote:
I won't be replying anymore, unless it's to something helpful.
Surprise, surprise the baby has spat his dummy out.

However on your advice I did some research on Doc Love like you recommended.

I believe this is him.

Here's an assortment of quotes I've found either from him or in relation to his practices.

Challenge is the most important reason that a woman is attracted to and chooses to stay in a relationship with one man over another

Challenge is defined as "allowing the woman to do the pursuing".

Doc Love's stated interest is to improve relationships between men and women, decrease the nation's divorce rate and gradually quell the 'war between the sexes'. He is highly critical of most self-acclaimed relationship experts who he criticizes as having no understanding of the concept of challenge and why women value it.

That last point is particularly revealing considering what you have written in your posts. You said yourself how you feel better qualified in the realm of relationships than in building attraction and dating. Your resistance to anything other than your already ingrained opinions is explained too.

It's my understanding Doc Love was originally a salesman. This goes a great way to understanding your resistance and skewed beliefs. When you were in a place of vulnerability you were drawn in by the snake oil salesman. Don't beat yourself up about it, progress can be made despite this.

I'm sure your a nice kid. It's just unfortunate the dating advice you have chosen to believe has come from a charlatan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
hellcat (09-07-2014), kowalski (08-07-2014), nova (08-07-2014)