View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-07-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
I haven't ignored any of the good advice (though there hasn't been a lot of it)
There's been loads of it, non of which validates your ego so you choose to ignore it. Not once have you demonstrated that you've taken anything on board. My last point stands more solidly.

Quote:
It's nothing to do with my ego. Why in God's name would I come to a website, where most people are good with women.. to show off about being good with women?
I don't know, you tell me since that's what your doing.

Quote:
I said Adam Lyons because everybody has heard of him, and I happen to think his advice is fairly good...
You brought him up because you thought people had heard of him and that would give you social proof? That's weak.

Quote:
I don't care if you "believe me" or not.
Good, you shouldn't.

Quote:
"You either feel it or you don't" that is true, you either feel attraction or you don't... but we're talking about HOW MUCH attraction you feel... you're attracted to a 9, but you're also attracted to a 7. If the 9 is the neediest bitch on the planet and a control freak, but the 7 is cool... they soon swap places.
If the 9 is how you describe then I wouldn't be attracted to those qualities anyway, that disqualifies your whole point.

Broadsword broke it down great for you. Attraction is that simple, it really doesn't need the bells and whistles that you make out. It's like this;

I meet a cool girl - I like her.
We spend some time together and get on awesomely - I like her even more.
We spend even more time together and get on more awesomely - God forbid maybe I love her.

If those feelings in any of those situations are reciprocated then there will be mutual attraction. Of course if those feelings don't reciprocate each other at any of those stages the attraction will fade, you will know it and you will know its right to move on. There is no need for a 3 step method of 'flipping the switch', that is beta. Like I said your advice is.

Quote:
Not that I think you will, or probably need to (if you're THAT egotistical and stubborn, then you're probably already quite good with women) but you could basically learn the theory about the interest level from Doc Love.
You've accused me of being egotistical and stubborn and attribute those qualities to a supposed success with women. This is why your advice is dangerous.

Quote:
Again, my main reason for being here, is feedback (not just "this is shit" but more of "this is shit, you could improve it by doing this...." kind of thing)
You've been told multiple times of how 'this is shit, you could improve it by doing....' and you've chosen to ignore it each and every time.

Quote:
Why would I "groom" anybody for coaching, I coach for free, as a hobby.
I never said your motivations are monetary.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
dan300 (08-07-2014), kowalski (08-07-2014), markuk (08-07-2014)