View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-07-2014, 10:24 PM

I haven't ignored any of the good advice (though there hasn't been a lot of it)

It's nothing to do with my ego. Why in God's name would I come to a website, where most people are good with women.. to show off about being good with women? There's probably hundreds of people on this site who are better than I am. I said Adam Lyons because everybody has heard of him, and I happen to think his advice is fairly good... it was either him, Mehow or Mystery, and the last 2 are slimey freaks who pretty much rape-approach on camera... nothing to be with me aspiring to be like anybody.

I don't care if you "believe me" or not.

"You either feel it or you don't" that is true, you either feel attraction or you don't... but we're talking about HOW MUCH attraction you feel... you're attracted to a 9, but you're also attracted to a 7. If the 9 is the neediest bitch on the planet and a control freak, but the 7 is cool... they soon swap places. Not that I think you will, or probably need to (if you're THAT egotistical and stubborn, then you're probably already quite good with women) but you could basically learn the theory about the interest level from Doc Love.

Again, my main reason for being here, is feedback (not just "this is shit" but more of "this is shit, you could improve it by doing this...." kind of thing)

Why would I "groom" anybody for coaching, I coach for free, as a hobby.
The Following User Says Thank You to J.Daniels For This Useful Post:
hellcat (07-07-2014)