View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-10-2009, 05:38 PM

Nice work Nova, good to see there's progression in each report things will start coming together soon I'm sure. I've recently started day game myself, it's harder than it sounds! For many this is the epitomy of pick-up and I can see why.

@beedlz I appreciate what you're saying but knowing Nova as well as I do, this is not his style. I personally see no problem in complimenting women even on her looks if this is done genuinely. Compliment her once on it, establish you think she's attractive/cute whatever then move on the interactions. When you give a women a sincere compliment she's going to feel good, women are often led by their emotions so if you can get her feeling good she's going to associate those good feelings with you.

Complimenting women is only bad if it comes through Beta Male behaviour, i.e. dwelling on it too much, becoming over-awed by her beauty or showing subtle signs you find her beauty intimidating.

Also with alot of Oriental women who don't have English as their first language many can struggle with 'Negs' being thrown at them and instead of seeing it as something flirtatious can get confused and not understand the subtleties at play or find it rude.

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (20-10-2009), nova (09-09-2010)