View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-07-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
Above 50% = if she sees you as at least a 5 out of 10 - some amazing advice that I picked up from Doc Love and a rule I've been living by for years, always had success with this. I'm not claiming to be the best. I think you're confusing INTEREST with BETA behaviour. I'm not encouraging anybody to be a prick, just to not be overly needy to a girl who blew you out. Maybe you've got a better strategy, but this one works for me and the people I coach. Again, not claiming to be the best. Thanks for the feedback either way.
See's you as at least 5 out of 10 what? How would you know how a girl see's you, especially when your talking in the context of a flakey girl. Surely this is the most uncertain of scenarios you could find yourself in, you have no idea on what scale out of 10 a girl finds you, it is completely unascertainable by it's very nature. To think otherwise is fucking clown shoes.

Surely you understand that attractiveness is something which is constantly in flux. If a girl is being flakey with you then the medium is the message, there is no 3 step program for flipping the switch. And even if there was why would you care? Congruency in behaviour is the only true test of attractiveness in my opinion and if you find yourself in a situation with a flakey girl then guess what...you failed, improve and move on.

Explain to me how you feel I'm confusing interest with beta because I don't feel confused at all. Your an advocate of beta behaviour, you just justify it to yourself by calling it things like 'flipping the switch'.

It's worrying to read your coaching guys. Having spent some more time on your website I don't feel you put out good advice for men with dating problems. I suppose the only saving grace is that you did say your coaching for free.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
dan300 (08-07-2014), kowalski (07-07-2014), markuk (07-07-2014), nova (07-07-2014)