View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
I've written a good article on this, you can find it on my new website
I don't think the article is good at all.

Quote:
if a girl seemed really into you and suddenly got flakey. Perhaps you showed some beta behaviour?
Quote:
Her: Would you like to hang out tomorrow?
You: Hmm, well, you seem really busy with your family and your job, you probably don’t have a lot of free time, and I COMPLETELY understand. If you don’t have any time, if you’re busy, then it’s cool. Don’t worry about it. Maybe some other time.
You admonish beta behaviour but this is beta behaviour. In fact the whole article advises beta behaviour.

Quote:
if she has an attraction level above 50%
This is hilarious, how do you measure an attraction level? Is there some kind of device like a Geiger counter that does this?

My constructive advice would be to spend some time on the forum. Introduce yourself and tell us your story. Coming on and posting links to a website that espouses bad PUA advise never goes down too well. Some of the members don't suffer fools gladly and will make you know about it.

Read the advice in the posts and get a feel for the place. There's some people with a lot of experience and excellent advice here. Get familiar with the vibe of the forum and then decide if this place is for you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (07-07-2014), kowalski (07-07-2014), markuk (07-07-2014), nova (07-07-2014), PostScript (08-07-2014)