View Single Post
(#75)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-07-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostScript View Post
Couple things spring to mind.

The first thing I noticed was the 3 week hiatus kinda sounded like avoidance (a psychological term meaning a way of coping with an anxiety or stressor), which makes me wonder if you were just a bit stressed out by exams/approaching/going back home…can you think of what it might be that's bothering you?

The other thing was that I wonder if you felt OK gaming at uni but that for some reason you feel a sense of shame or something for doing it on home turf?

The whole uni thing can be weird, it was a long time ago for me but you do get snapped from one reality to another when you go back home.

PS
I don't think the 3 weeks was avoidance. The first week maybe, the second week was pretty much partying and chilling with friends whilst we waited for the tenancy to end. And the last week I've been home, it's pretty normal to not see a girl till the weekend, I live in a village on the outskirts of Luton, everyone is working, so I'm usually stuck at home.

My game hasn't been in full swing for a while, I've had exams and a dissertation to deal with for 3 months prior to the 3 weeks downtime. The exams are something I've been extremely worried and it is quite clear that my results weren't coming fast enough. A part of myself is also extremely worried as I don't know where my life is heading. I am meant to start a 12 week training for a job in London bridge, but will be commuting in. This is however something which may or may not happen, as I missed my expected grade.

Gaming whilst at uni was never an issue, like actively anyway. It was the way I'd get laid the most (I think because I'm more relaxed when not it clubby pickup mode). I wouldn't however do alot of approaches. It was more girls that seemed to float in.

In uni the group dynamic is very different from Luton. In Luton everyone expects me to be quiet, sort of speak when spoken to and not actively a part of conversations. The group has changed alot and I am adapting(God that sounds pua weird) and feel like I sort of need to do some completely out of the ordinary(in their eyes anyway).

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK