View Single Post
(#72)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-07-2014, 10:59 PM

I've been feeling a little shitty recently, university has ended, I've finally got my grades and I'm back home in Luton for a month. I'm only posting here because at the moment I've not really got anyone to confide in. I'm away from my wing(who's seeing a cute Canadian number), and my home friends aren't lads I'd talk about this to.

Firstly all it feels like is everyone is in relationships, all my best mates at home are with birds, and my best mates from uni are aswell. And as much as I am happy for them, it's not the same like they were when they were single.

This is probably adding to the feeling of loneliness I'm having, I've not done a single approach for about 3 weeks and as much as I'm now using my time to relax, get to the gym, get back on my BMX, play video games and see my mates, I'm getting this awful feeling of emptiness in my stomach. Yesterday, I went out with my boys and there was this extremely hot girl, usually I'd chat to anyone, but I'm scared, I'm scared about failing, I'm scared about the pikeys in the pub starting and saying "thats my bird" and I'm scared about making a fool of myself in front of my friends. This feels so out of character, but is also enlightening as it is showing me that I rely alot on my recent endeavours with girls, and it's stupid! Why can't I be my fun charismatic self. I even feel like Serendipity's going to shame me because I'm not doing any approaches.

Now I know what most of you'll say is fuck kid stop being a pussy and yeah I agree. So I've probably answered for myself, but at least it feels good to put it down somewhere.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 06-07-2014 at 11:04 PM.