View Single Post
(#93)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-07-2014, 07:49 PM

Saturday

Girl 1
Get in my head so end up asking her the time.

Girl 2 & 3
Walking behind two young looking girls. I notice the one on the right has a lovely ass and I can see her panties. They stop to eat their lunch on some steps. I felt like they could be too young to speak with, but decide I'll just go for a chat and find out their ages.

We approach, I say 'Hello, that lunch looks nice' We have a little chat and find out they are models, 21 and 18. The conversation was fine but we didn't try and close.

Girl 4
Saw a cute girl in denim shorts. Took me a while to approach her, I said she looked cute.
She was Spanish au pair and initially stopped and seemed a bit cautious but was smiling. She started walking away slowly and I stood my ground.
She said bye and left.

Girl 6
See a girl sitting down in Trafalgar square, walk up and say she looks pretty and I'd like to chat with her. I end up sitting down next to her and chatting away.
She has beautiful brown eyes and was Spanish. After about 5/10 minutes, at one point hold her hand and say she has nice nails. I try and get her on an 'instant date' but she says she has to meet someone, so I ask for her number, she says she 'sort of has a bf' (heard that before).
I pull a sad face and she says I can have her number (sympathy number?). Chat for a few more minutes and I kiss her on both cheeks and bail.

Girl 7
pfft - lost interest by now.

I've now text girl 6, and not reply so assumed flake.

Night in tonight and tomorrow, will go to the festival and relax, oh and maybe hit on hot girls.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 05-07-2014 at 07:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (06-07-2014)