View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default First date- wussed out - 30-06-2014, 05:02 PM

Just posted my introductory here:

[url]http://www.puaforums.co.uk/introductions/19501-very-rusty.html[/url]

So I am early 30's and I had a first date with a really hot girl 10 years younger than me. It was quite a catch as she is very hot, and I am not. I'm not bad looking, but I am a good 4 stone over weight (although I am hitting the gym HARD now).

I've been teasing her for weeks, and stepped it up by telling her I'd take her for a drink if she could guess a riddle I gave her. I really made her work for it. I made the whole process one of qualification in intelligence. It worked. She got it in the end, date was on.

The first two hours of the date were 9/10. I was throwing some gentle negs, and she was lapping it up. I was really on it. You know when everything that comes out your mouth is just pure entertainment?

We talked deep. She made the point she couldn't speak to anyone like this. We were making a real connection.

Then I flagged. She started taking control of the conversation, I became more passive. I could feel things cooled a bit. By now we were 5 hours in...I am thinking I should have took her home at the peak...

We did however have a cuddle outside.

On the way home, I went to hold her hand. She pulled away and shook her head at me. Bollix!!

The next day I made the mistake of messaging her and telling her I enjoyed the date. She did not reply. I was controlled enough not to chase or be bothered. However I seem to have got away with it, because the next day she messaged me asking for another game...

Any input guys?