(#1)
Old

Default Evening all (Help wanted!) - 19-10-2009, 10:13 PM

Sup dudes

Ill start with the credentials…
Name: David
Location: Manchester, Sheffield, or Doncaster. Mostly Manchester
PUA experience: theory down with some practice to boot

Well it’s been 3 months now since I said to myself I’m going all out with this gaming. And in reality very, very little has been done. I could make plenty of excuses why, but I have to be honest its because I’ve just been lazy! Now with only 3 months before university and a big fucking exam that needs revising for im looking to divide my time between law revising and gaming.

I’ve read all the necessaries (magic bullets, mystery, and the odd love systems interview) so now.. practice!! I dont consider myself a total new comer, and I don’t think im a social cripple either (I hope not!).

With the aim of getting a boost before I knuckle down to it I’m in search of some one who knows their stuff, doesn’t necessarily have to be instructor per se, but someone who would be willing to spend a week ie Monday to Saturday with me. Obviously im happy to pay, in fact I was thinking of going for a Boot Camp at LS but the price and the short amount of tuition I would get put me off. I was thinking hitting the streets for a few hours during the day then heading out a few nights in the week for some traditional gaming! I think the boost and motivation would be good for me and get me into good shape to continue

Also if there is a group of guys that reside in Manchester who go out regularly it’d be great to hear from you.

Man this has been a long post thanks to those who stuck with it!
Pm me if your up for the weeks coaching