View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-06-2014, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
I think whilst noble and understandable, these are not good motivators to get better with woman. I know exactly where your coming from.

As long as you keep associating yourself with these notions, you'll never truly go forward and they will always be there. Let them go & instead of fixating on getting better with woman, get better as a person as a whole, and improve your life as a whole.
Well knowing what I was like before, how bad that was and the dread of falling back into that trap gives me the motivation to get out of the house on a daily basis. I'm prepared to work at it, confronting my fears and conquering them, hitting on women, going to the gym, improving myself all the time, giving value without asking anything in return. It's slow progress, difficult and it's a personal journey.

But it's become about more than just getting better with women for me now. That's a bonus or a side effect. It's about being comfortable in my own skin. I think once you start to feel that everything you want starts to come to you.

Sometimes just having a goal that you feel passionately about is enough positive motivation to keep you going for a good while. If you have that don't question it, that's what I say. If you don't have it look inside yourself and find where the passion lies and make it your personal project to pursue that by any means necessarry.

The only way you can fail is if you quit.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 18-06-2014 at 12:19 AM.