View Single Post
(#69)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-06-2014, 11:44 PM

I wrote an update for the last few days, but tab was accidentally closed. Basically
Thursday got a number, Friday got a number, I'm nearly getting back to it. Date tomorrow from Thursday and she is fine as wine even though she was wearing sunglasses, was a mish trying to get to her and my conversation was piss poor. Friday was a big improvement conversationally.

Friday night, got into a scuffle with one of my roommates friends. I was in the right, and the lad did not have the ability to control his anger. Later on at a bar he apologized, and I wanted to get the last hurrah so I took the beers he gave me and pointed at the bar maid.
"Chat to her she's cute" I said
He starts chatting to her and gets rejected. And leaves me standing there. I start chatting to the barmaid and said.
"I know my friend tried to pick you up....bla bla bla can I have your number you're cute".
She responds with "I've got a boyfriend"
I reply "No you don't" or something like that.
She gives me her number, I go back to my boys, with the lad there and say "Got her number".

Okay I know what you're saying, petty as fuck. But he's been a prick alot, ruined situations with birds, been obnoxious etc. I just needed that bit of validation and that "fuck you".

So yeah 3 numbers and a date. Excerrent.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 07-06-2014 at 11:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
kowalski (24-09-2015)