View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Softly Sofly... day game beginings - 23-02-2009, 12:52 PM

Hello,

I'd appreciate some advice regarding day game. I went out with a few guys from here in Manchester (cheers guys) but only really spoke to a few sets.

-Arndale Centre - not a context that I am used to, but a lot of people gathered around at some kind of 'event' - I would imagine this is a good place to stay for a while and sarge - i'll make a note for next time (I didn't approach anyone in there! - must do more next time!!)

-lady in Supermarket - china town - opened with a comment about a product - had a conversation about where she was from (Tailand), what she was doing, and what kind of food she was into. To be honest I wasn't that into her, and perhaps didn't feel too comfortable speaking to her. Solution - more practice?...

-Two-set in a museum. Standing next to me and looking at an adjacent painting, I asked them 'what do you think of it?' girl1: 'I quite like it, what do you think?'; girl2 (looks shocked, and a little freeked out) me:'I like his style - He reminds me of the painter upstairs...' At this stage I was a little unerved by the girl2's response, so I left it there after a few more sentences. I perhaps should have kept the conversation going, as a little later I walked past them and got a direct look from girl1 and a smile (potential IOI?). So in this case I could do with some more material (!) to keep a potentially akward set moving. Perhaps something like .... 'Are you artists?....' to which, of course, my answer (if asked the same) would have been 'yes!'

I shall continue!!

I feel a bit more comfortable, and generally have higher success, with night game. I wonder if Style and Mystery et al actually worked the Day Game? I can't remember much in The Game about it, but am sure that there is obvious potential - we live in an atomised world!

Anthony