View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 07-06-2014, 11:03 AM

If we are reviewing the site.

It looks like a PUA site. The main header would look right in place with a silhouette of a naked chick, or the play boy bunny.

The text and images are inconsistent and the design element isn't all that great. there are no key lines and tidy ups that most professional designers should be using so i assume you had 'someone you know who does websites' design it.

Not your typical life coach, followed by ur name is too wordy. its like you are trying to tell everyone as quick as u can how u are different.

First of all if you think that is attention grabbing you need to do more NLP. If you have done hypnosis NLP comes as part and parcel and the site has no elements of suggestion nor does it grab me... intact when u say not your typical life coach i read

"your typical life coach"

the first thing you see when the site opens is a gold bullion. I assume that was attention grabbing? it instantly made me think 'marketing scheme'. It follows the same patterns as those MLM sites, or juice plus sites throwing around pics of money.

the guy in the glasses i assume you where going for an average joe... he looks like a pedophile.

There are too many variables on your site. You haven't picked an audience to target you have tried to cram everything without real structure.

Also the slow fade between pages is outdated, it creates a slow customer experience. If you are going to do it it needs to be done properly.

Your website doesn't say life coach to me. it says "ill wear a low cut top when I'm coaching"

* Insert Funny Tag Line *