View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-06-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Help yourself to my website - I always appreciate feedback, even if it's harsh.
OK well I had a quick look.

On the plus side I thought everything under the page titles looked quite slick, the way you had tiled photos and articles looked indicative of a bigger business than one person offering life coaching. So that's good.

On the down side I didn't like the header graphics along the top, or the individual page titles "cosy, about you..etc"…that all looked kinda clumsy compared to the rest.

The photo is trying too hard to look professional too. I wouldn't be surprised if you listened to their problems by day n made em beg you to jam a stiletto into their nuts by night. A smile wouldn't hurt.

I've met various life and pua coaches including 2 of the well known female PUA coaches, although I know you infer you are not competing with them directly. One was nuts and the other was a nice girl but you could just feel that under all the techniques she trying to teach me to hide behind she was just as scared as the rest of us. They both traded on being female giving a unique perspective which to be honest was a load of old bollocks.

Be aware that guys on here have probably consumed more NLP and whatnot than you would expect so attempts to reframe indirect marketing will not go unnoticed.

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"

Last edited by PostScript; 07-06-2014 at 10:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PostScript For This Useful Post:
kowalski (07-06-2014)