View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-10-2009, 05:17 PM

Thanks for the comments chaps!

@ Sync, that puts the 'interview' dilemma nicely into perspective. I needn't worry as I understand how to actually give value to a convsersation rather than sap information from someone for the sake of conversation/attention.

@ Tom, indeed I can see Improv starting to affect my outlook. I am starting understand the purity of how funny/intriguing spontanity and uncontrolled thoughts can be to the viewer/listener, as opposed to stifled tamed sentences.

So then...

Sat 17th Oct
Went to town to have a look around the shops with the intention of slipping in some day game. The first shop I go in is Debenhams. I have a wander round the ground floor (the make-up department) and immediately see 2-3 oriental girls. One of them in particular catches my eye, she has a cool style about her especially her hat which is a wooly Simply Red style cap. I want to tell her. I mull over, skirt around the scene and give up and descend into the basement.

I look at a couple of jumpers and suddenly decide I want to go back and approach the girl. I head back up to the ground floor and luckily she is still there. I go straight over this time and say ‘Excuse me, I couldn’t help noticing you, I think you’ve got a really cool style about you, especially your hat’. She likes this and smiles thanking me. She turns away slightly from me, almost like she isn’t interested. I have noticed this a couple of times (is this nerves on their part/suprise/perhaps caution), but plough on. I then ask her what she is up to and she tells me she’s looking for eyebrow pencil and waiting for an assistant. She strokes her hair and smiles and turns to face me more. Unfortunately the conversation descends fast as she misunderstands my response and thinks I am offering her help. I bail and say ‘nice to meet you’. I need to speak clearer, and slower if dealing with foreign girls, I now see some logistical issues with foreign girls. After this I don’t do any more approaches that day. My enthusiasm is gone.

Sun 18th Oct
I head to Asda at 4.30pm, half an hour left til close! I am there to buy some ingredients for a shepherds pie… nice! I have a look around, one or two girls catch the eye, but some just look like I’d scare them, especially the orientals. Maybe this is just an assumption on my part, similar to that of guys thinking a really hot girl is a bitch. Anyway, I see a cute (white) girl. She is looking at chocolate and picks a bar out. It’s a Green & Blacks dark choc bar. ‘Is that any good?’ I ask. She says yeah, and I try to progress the conversation telling her it’s a friend’s birthday so I am looking for chocolate (it isn’t). She tells me if I like dark chocolate it’s the one to get. I say I do like dark chocolate if it’s good quality. She then smiles and walks off. No attraction on her part.

I am now going to broaden my horizons with the variety of girls I am to approach. I can spend too long looking for one type of girl and waste opportunities with ones that may suite me. I need to experiment more and approach more. I was chatting to Kowalski about the momentum and state that simply isn’t there when day gaming. You’ll suddenly see a girl and really struggle to get the enthusiasm to open your mouth. Approaching at a more frequent rate may conquer this and build up a level of mojo or state.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 21-10-2009 at 08:23 AM. Reason: spelt wooly... willy!