View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 06-06-2014, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Thanks for the welcome Barney Stinson I'm not here to promote or advise - I genuinely thought you guys would like to know about how PUA is received by women, the good and the bad. Ha! godly-all-knowledgeable ... not in this lifetime, sadly. I'll happily offer a different perspective, but only if I'm asked and if it's useful to you. I'm not about telling people what they 'should' do - ever. Congrats on your email btw - score!
Hi Lucy,

I just had a look at u on linked in... u have mahoosive bangers.

PUA and its reception by women is irrelevant. Women are far too emotional and don't know what they want.

They say they want a good guy, but are attracted to bad
they pretend they don't care about money and call it 'security'
they say that looks don't matter yet a 5 very rarely will pull a 10

womens opinon is moot so far as attraction is concerned.

I often explain how i go about pulling to women and they say "id smack u in the face" that same approach at a later point will have me in bed with them.

WOMEN ARE CLUELESS.

furthermore, this forum isn't really PUA. the pus community is a group of dorks who can't actually get laid.

this is a group of lads who some may be dorks, but mostly we realise fucking girls is secondary to living live and having a laff.

if ur keen on social dynamic ur welcome, if u wanna try sell product the other forums will lap u up.

Here u will get eaten for breakfast....

and if u inbox me on linked in... ill eat u for breakfast. then u can make me some.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
top-hat (07-06-2014)