View Single Post
(#47)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-06-2014, 09:50 PM

Friday 6th June

Still a bit tipsy, but want to write this up now.

After work went out to some bars with a work colleague. Not really been out drinking in Canary Wharf before but thought I'd give it a go.
Work colleague is even more clueless than me when it comes to seducing women. However he's funny and willing to talk to women.

We arrive at the first bar and everyone is drinking outside, lots of suits, I'd say 300/400 men and 10 hot girls.
I see two blondes and say let's go talk to them, I walk over and say 'hi I think you both looked attractive so wanted to say hi'.
They were Polish and I didn't really fancy either but I asked for a number anyway, pointless really.

I then saw a really hot blonde with her mate and we went over. I said a similar thing but I focussed my attention on the blonde, Emily.
She was from Essex and really lovely. We chatted a little bit and some of her male friends came over.
For a minute I thought: Oh they could be their boyfriends

but I'm past caring at this point so just play it cool and shake their hands.
We chatted for a bit more and I said to Emily:
look I'll cut to the chase, I think you're hot and I'd like your number

Emily:
I have a boyfriend.

Emily's friend:
Look at her, of course she has a boyfriend. (I ignore this).

Emily:
Maybe I'll see, you around

Me
If I see you, I'm going to give you a funny look

Emily
What do you mean

Me
I'm going to look at you and think you're the hot girl I wanted

After this we left and spoke to some other women, with long legs, short skirts - you get the picture.

However Emily was looking back at us. I'm sure I screwed up.

Generally, I find I can talk to any women I dont care hot 'hot' they look, I never feel a woman is 'out my league' it's all bollox.
I still think my challenge is, I give up too easier and don't show enough intent.

The positives are I'm telling women I think they're attractive, which I think is more honest than some weak indirect comment (ie nice coat).

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (06-06-2014)