Thread: Swagger
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Syn
Deleted

Default 19-10-2009, 12:30 PM

Hey Guys!!

ok Im going to reccommend a product haha - really really rate it highly!

Heard about The guy Rob Brinded on David D's dating interviews, Rob has a series of exercises which "Reprograme" your body, releases tension, move more alpha, hip rotation - shoulders, stride - basically moving like a "natural" = a lack of tension! Women pick up on ANY tension in your body and link it unconsciouly to beta male status - thus giving you less attraction!

I cannont reccommend his ebook enough - whenever I have spent 20 mins on these specific exercises before going out / several times a week - I FEEL natural, I glide like Travolta - Chics open me, I FEEL in state - I move.... like a TIGER I am less affected by my environment - I just feel more goddamn centred!

Rob's whole Idea is that you shouldn't have to consciously alter you body language infield - as any slip/loss of concentration and the chic picks up on incongruancy - also means you are more in your head instead of living in the moment - obviously making some effort on posture is better than none, I merely suggest that if you do it UNCONSCIOULY you act more freely

Give it a go - his code of the natural ebook is a few £'s
Rob Brinded's Blog

Syn