Thread: Sticking points
View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 05-06-2014, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Yeah but you said you don't do it that often yourself which means you could probably solve the problem itself by learning by doing or just the fact you increase your odds.

If you want help then you need to be DETAILED about what was said, how you met them, the time scale. Actually uploading the convo might help, might make you a bit self-conscious but that is a way for people to help.

Anyway you're sticking point is not doing it enough. What do you means 'goes dead' anyway, does she stop replying after she flakes? Do you run out of what to say? It just gets boring? Approach more and get more numbers.
Okay I'm gonna give the most detailed account of what recently happened (and has happened a number of times over the past few months)

I went out to a bar with some friends last week, having great time and all that.
Got 3 numbers on that night, all of them seemed cool.
Next day 2 of them whatsapp'd me had great convo, lots of jokes, banter, flirting. I arrange a date with girl no.1 which says she's busy but she might be free on Tuesday, she will give me a call. After that convo she messaged me the next morning I didn't have much to talk bout convo went dead (I stopped replying) messages her the next day got a few replies then she stopped replying. Tuesday come and gone no message. Girl no.2 messaged me the day after I got her number spoke on whatssapp till late, then she phoned me. Spoke for 1hr had phone sex, telling me how she wants to fuck. Tried arranging a date but both our schedules don't match, so I said next week maybe. Had few convos on whatssapp but same issue running out of things to talk bout, even talking bout sex is getting boring (prefer less talk more action). Girl no.3 never got my number like the others and I havnt messaged her yet.

But I guess your right if I keep approaching more girls, I will increase my odds.