Thread: Sticking points
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-06-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay101 View Post
im not worried about approaching i mean, I'm not perfect at it. but its not my main focus right now.

i need advice on keeping girls engaged on whatsapp, till i actually get to see them. My problem is i get a girls number, all goes well. start talking on whatsapp have a decent conversation with them arrange a date to meet up. then it all goes dead in-between the time i set up the meet to the date we are meant to meet.

and the other point was that when I'm near my workplace i always see older woman i wanna approach but have no experience approaching or success when i do. i think its down to the fact i look young.
Yeah but you said you don't do it that often yourself which means you could probably solve the problem itself by learning by doing or just the fact you increase your odds.

If you want help then you need to be DETAILED about what was said, how you met them, the time scale. Actually uploading the convo might help, might make you a bit self-conscious but that is a way for people to help.

Anyway you're sticking point is not doing it enough. What do you means 'goes dead' anyway, does she stop replying after she flakes? Do you run out of what to say? It just gets boring? Approach more and get more numbers.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.