Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#694)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-06-2014, 12:44 AM

On Friday I woke up to the 5th Ave girl asking me to go for a drink later that night. I wasnt nervous or anything and I thought we were getting on fine with a few lulls in our conversation (its a first date come on) but she apparently was not enjoying it as she left after an hour. I was even on good boy behaviour that night. Mehhh I guess im meant to be more snappy and chatty. We were sat across a table from each other chatting the entire time and I always wonder if thats too boring. It kinda is to me but I dont know. Ideas? Ive been trying to treat first dates as a time just to chat and kiss at the end. Takes the pressure off.

Saturday I went out for a friends birthday, went for my pre-town snack as I get starving every few hours (to the point I usually go home early due to hunger. I have a crazy metabolism) two girls sat eating food and we sit and chat. I remember making excuses but excuses in the past that were good e.g. im not a performing monkey and its not compulsory. Full circle now as I know now I gotta accept the initial resistance and do it anyway.

I remember my first approach in a bolton club that night. Fucking bitches man, in Manchester girls are so friendly or at least bitchy in a fun way, this girl, a solid 5, just blanks me. I plow for fun and still not even eye contact and her friend does the same.

I am literally too good for these girls. The next girl I speak to does pretty much the same. Fucking bitches. I hope the guys they meet smack them about a bit. My mate has recently started approaching girls but its in this really weird way in which he gay-dances on/to/over to them.

This is why I hang out with girls all the time recently, they are actually more fun, cooler and funnier than the guys I used to hang out with.

Out Tuesday and Wednesday in Manchester so should be fun and I can get back on track mainly approaching self-motivated, staying in set/re-approaching then closing.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.