View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Diary of a progressing pick up artist - 18-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Guys,

I've decided to drop the "trainee" bit. I consider myself to be a PUA now. I like the label, who knows, I may grow out of liking it. I accept being a pick up artist means you will be rejected, humiliated, ridiculed etc. But, we all have in common a great love for women and the knowledge that we can improve ourselves. Carrying on:

Saturday:
As mentioned in Carmel Skins post, I went out with Carmel Skin, some guys who run sargeschool (in London) and Jake to Pure. To be honest, it was a bit of a cock fest that night. I approached quite a few sets, hooked a few. I seemed to have more success outside in the smoking area. I had a very quick interaction with this hot brunette, walking toward somewhere in the street. Nearly kiss closed her, but number closed her instead. She seemed to be in a rush.

Quite a few girls gave me cigs, so I had some fun interactions outside the Printworks. One girl gave me a cig, so I escalated her, kiss closed her and number closed her (outside the club). Then invited her back to mine. She said she needed to find her friends first. Turned out she was staying in a hotel up the road. Then I think I started to get a bit too needy. I should have spoke to more people around her, but I started to linger too much. Never mind..learned from the mistake. It was so nearly on, two nights in a row now! Keep pullin that trigger i.e (what are you doin later?) it WILL eventually come.

Sidenote:
Just heard the whole of the game now for the first time. I know where a lot of PUAs are coming from now in wanting to find their ideal girl and "leave" the community. Will anyone ever find their "Lisa"? and most importantly..what would Tom Cruise do?

Another sidenote. I think I am still too nice and take far too much bullshit from women and AMOGS. I still in the back of my mind care what other people think. I refer to a blow out I had last Monday, where a girl I number closed quite a few weeks ago, was blowing me out for clawing her and coming onto girls at the Ritz. I think I took that too personally. But I am internalising more the fact that I should not care what people think of me and you know why? Because I am right! I strongly believe you should give value to people, not be an asshole, not hurt people, not kill etc. At the same time I should NOT apologise for wanting to fuck women. I do NOT believe in hurting women in any way. But I will approach approach, close close....and NOT feel guilty about it! (I did ask Carmel Skin some odd questions last night as you've read from the other report)

Over and out.......

Proud to be a PUA!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Jaz (27-10-2009)