Thread: Rice Exp.
View Single Post
(#56)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-05-2014, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz9 View Post
There are too many variables in this to reply properly.

In short sometimes some people are predictable and sometimes they are not, don't deal in absolutes. The fact is with the right knowledge and understanding people can influence some other people, sometimes strongly.
Bit weird, since a great deal of my reply was exactly what you wrote in an earlier reply.

Apart from some of this reply, you've actually said something that shows a form of intellect that I can respond to. You said not to deal in absolutes when only a few moments ago, you were making absolute claims - which is why I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
Your replies have been a bunch of claims that you couldn't possibly hope to achieve and outlandish, babyish remarks that are really just quite entertaining.
Influence can be done, yes.

However, not to everyone and it can depend on what is to be influenced.

If this is to be added to your game then it seems all Dungeons and Dragons, drag the girl back into the lair and play more Dungeons and Dragons kind of game.

I know girls who have had influence tactics imposed on them. Without fail they always ask me how the hell he expects to make this work long term and why the guy would even do it in the first place. Creepy is the term they used to describe the guy.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 25-05-2014 at 12:16 AM.