View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 24-05-2014, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
I think it was created for channel 4 to promote a documentary they were doing about the psychopath scale and how there are many people with characteristics and traits that relate to a psychopath.

They interviewed a varied amount of people including mass murderers. It was found that professions such as bankers and doctors are extremely high on the psychopath scale.

Really interesting stuff. But then again I love researching psychology.

The test itself is very broad, as you said Kowalski. In doing that I think they were just trying to show how many characteristics and traits overlap from those of a psychopath. There is an extremely more indepth test here. The scores are asessed from a range of 1-5 and they are to 1 decimal point for a possibly more accurate score description.

This is how I spent my friday at work; emailing everyone in the building to do the quiz and then managing the results. Highest in the office was 86%.. best watch out for that guy.
I think though that those professions either lend themselves to people who are able to remove themselves from social obligatory conventions, or they encourage that in them. Either way, its not necessarily the reflection of the person, but the career that they have imposed on themselves or by others.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”