View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Send a message via AIM to Double O
Default 23-02-2009, 09:28 AM

Cenzy, the best thing you can do is learn from the experience what did you do that went well and where was the mental block, what stopped you from closing the deal with her? then move on...

Don't be too hung up on this one particular woman.... What happened to the 8? I would have closed on her and tested the water to see if she was bi-sexual or open to the idea THEN AND ONLY THEN would I have moved onto the 9 by doing this you would have shown that you are the AMOG and have high status and value. You may even have been able to get a little 3some going, but this is my thing I only intererested in bi-sexual women.

I don't do FB or anything else other than moby numbers and even here I have my own PUA hotline that I only use for HB's to call on. FB and other social sites are too public and you don't want to give too much free stuff away.

I would put both women out of your mind and just go out next week with no expectations at all. OH and if you are in the field for 8's and 9's I would like to say thanks for leaving all the 10's for me