View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-02-2009, 06:18 AM

I agree, if anyone can recognise a Jedi reference, it’s Jesus, however, if your appetite was any whetter, you'd be shitting razors

Ross Jeffries is the guy who first put NLP and Seduction on the same plate and his is the most thorough menu of uses, however, he does have something of a reputation for linguistically smashing skulls. Obviously, the application of the tool is your own responsibility and will ultimately reveal your intentions. Add to Google and lightly pepper in “NLP” and “Seduction” to get enough articles to scrum yourself to bursting.

However, before you expend precious time and energy seeking and preparing ingredients, an important question might be, "At what point do I feel confident that I have achieved a basic grasp of the subject?”

“When I can…..”

Your answer will clarify what you actually want to eat, how much energy is actually worth putting into preparing this meal, when you’ve decided that you’re fed and if you’re that hungry in the first place.

A crafty snack might be instead to set time aside each day to sit quietly and practise, remembering the quality of, and then, lengthening the time you can, spin in your body feelings of calm, power, playfulness and joy. Your most magic words and actions will flow effortlessly from here.

You’re doing it already.

Yum.