View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 22-02-2009, 10:48 PM

Here's a plan that might work! I'm a novice too so if what I say is wrong please someone correct me, I wont be insulted!
Facebook! BIG DANGER of JGF's in my eyes if not played correctly! Get some of your PUA friends to post on your wall that you are needed for that night out! Let her see your calibre! Let her see you are a leader of menand pre selected by women! example!

This is how I played Facebook and Match.com!
Cuttng a long story short!

Secured a date with a girl from match.com! now beforeyou all start shouting "cheat!" here me out!
The opener was "so what do you think about that?!"
The reply was "Think about what??? xxx"

Anyway, we arranged a date on Tuesday for Friday! Girls love facebook! So on Tuesday I posted on my status....Anthony has a date on friday and can't decide between Brut or old spice!!?"
My normal mates posted comments like "use bleach" or "Sex panther" and 1 ex girl friend also commented on it wich showed I was pre seleced!
Wednesday I sent here a friends request! (important) The status was writen prior to the friend req!
She accepted the friends req and belive me girls will pick through your profile! So the photo rutine is better on facebook than anywhere else!
Anyway the last comment was by here!
"niether ;-) x"

Got sex close that night from Match!

Facebook can show a lot about a person! if you only have russian girls on your friends list their not going to look at you twice! If you have mates taking the piss out you, girls leaving messages on your wall and that kind of thing it can show many of the points of attraction! But I recomend getting the advice off a pro on this! I don't want to mess your game!!!