Thread: Rice Exp.
View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-05-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
actually, this forum bullys the weak away. those who remain concede that PUA doesnt exist. What does exist is a gang of morons who think pulling women can be broken down to the N'th degree.

Its not that hard.

if u come here using PUA techniques in your posts such as 'negs & DHV comments' that makes u a retard and u need to address that A. save that stuff for girls and B. if you refer to those things as negs & DHV u are not yet where you want to be.
I remember you Phil and I remember your very ignorant and arrogant comments. You have lived one life, with your own experiences, your own mind your own priorities and your own way of thinking in general. Some people are not simple, yet some judge others very quickly and assume we are all the same with the same problems or challenges. This may be difficult for you to understand but there is a difference between what somebody thinks and what is actually reality, don't confuse your opinion with reality because I promise you most of the time they are not the same!

yeah some of the old pua talk is a bit lame and I would never use it myself, but that doesn't mean that some of the concepts are not good.

Yes pua is actually very simple, it's about attraction, you can gain it and lose it with looks or status, social status/value, what ever you want to call it. The idea of DHV going back to the MM is completely right, but there are bad ways of doing things and good ways, and negs are all about increasing your value and lowering hers, this sort of stuff was being done anyway even before pua even existed. If you deny any truth to it then you are either letting your ego get in the way or you simply don't understand enough about people and the way they work.

Perception is Projection.