View Single Post
(#72)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default SmileyK Method - 08-04-2014, 06:14 PM

Hmm...so it's been a while since I last posted. There have been small steps forward in the last couple of months, and I have to admit that 'game' has become less of a priority recently. However this hasn't stopped me from getting laid, haha.

One thing I have definitely noticed is a change in mentality when out, mainly centred around need. I haven't watched any RSD videos for a while, but the last one I saw from Tyler was one about neediness - I have to say it really hammered home the idea of not needing anything from people. The other week I went out by myself, and just danced most of the night even when no-one else was; I didn't really care, I just thought 'either people can join me or they can just stand there trying to look cool'.

Saturday I was out, and pulled. This is what happened:
- I had just been blown out by one of the hottest girls in the club, quite harshly as well. I just laughed it off, and kinda rolled straight into the next girl (or woman in this case).
- I can't remember the opener - these days I just open with whatever comes out of my mouth;
- Whilst talking to her I maintained eye contact at the right moments, enough for her to know this wasn't a friend-to-friend conversation;
- I then left her, can't remember why, but a while later saw her again as we were leaving the club to go to another club. She was with another friend, who got a taxi home leaving her by herself. So she ended up walking to the next club with me.
- When we got into the club, she said she was going to the toilet. I waited for a bit, then went off to find my friends again.
- 45 mins later I see her again, she asks why I didn't wait for her, I said she could have looked for me, she says she saw me dancing but didn't want to disturb me. At this point, all I had to do was to not fuck it up.
- After a while sitting down, dancing and chatting, I tell her I'm going home. Luckily my hotel is across the street from the club. We get outside, stop, chat for a bit, then I say 'my hotel is just here, let's go'. And that was it.

Recently I just feel like I give less of a fuck, but at the same time I know I am selling myself short when it comes to the quality of women I am pulling. So from reading this, I guess I need to be pushing the boat out a bit more. I feel that I am slowly, but surely, getting my shit together - going to the gym more regularly, having a concrete plan for the next 3-4 years. I lack a willingness to settle, so it means that any woman coming into my life needs to be offering something a bit more than just sex. The next few months are going to be interesting.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
Jay101 (08-04-2014), markuk (09-04-2014), Serendipity (08-04-2014), top-hat (08-04-2014)