(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-04-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay101 View Post
In my experience with girls the process normally goes

Get number - text(whatsapp) - call - meet up

Usually unavoidable, never used to have much problem with it, although I'm normally better over the phone or face to face.

I'm surprised you lot can avoid texting, feels like it's been an important part of talking to girls since I started dating ( curse of being a 90s baby I guess lol)
I find texting to be ineffectual without meeting the girl. Hence, if you state at the beginning that you don't invest much time in texting, instead you like to meet in person and then build rapport with the girl (via text, call) over a day or 2 (typically I'll only text a few times during the day and usually mid day and evenings). I stated to the girl that I don't use text much so if I text her continuously then that contradicts what I said and basically looks like I'm changing myself to suit her. *Mean what you say and say what you mean* ... I'll normally meet on my way back home from work, we'll chat a little more and if it's cool then we'll do something like get a coffee or go clothes shopping and if not then nothing lost, I'll jump on the train, lock eyes with that girl with the pram who always seems to be staring at me whilst the sarcastic conductor asks if I want a return ticket when he already knows I'm heading back home.

I am the master of my fate