View Single Post
(#105)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-04-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post

Yes getting a woman would make me really happy and no it won't be false happiness you know fuck all about me so don't make comments like that! As not having a woman makes me feel so very extremely depressed!!!!! You obviously do not know what it feels like to be extremely lonely and heartbroken! And like I said I would not tell a woman that I am homeless and unemployed you idiot! Finally I reckon it is my bad looks that have led to failure with women, see this: stonecastle computers, cycling.
Your deluded if you think getting a woman would make you really happy. I'm single and I know for a fact if I got a woman it wouldn't make me amazingly happy.

As for not knowing what its like to be lonely or heart broken? Your talking to a 32 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend, i know exactly what its like. By the way you say you don't tell woman your homless or unemployed. Thats great - what happens when she asks you what you do for a living or she wants to come back to your place?

Finally - jesus. Read your POF profile....do you really think thats the sort of profile woman are going to flock to? You could go pick a random picture of a hot muscular guy off of google images and replace it with your photo and it would make NO DIFFERENCE to your success. You'd be as well replacing your profile with a neon graphic which says "STAY AWAY - I'M NOT WORTH DATING". Seriously - sorry to sound harsh, but thats one of the worst profiles I've ever seen. Why did you not follow any of the advice folk gave you earlier on this forum? Please read it again and tell me its a great profile.

Sort your fucking shit out. I'm hardly one to speak, but women should not be your priority, no where near it.

And until you sort these other things out, you won't get success with women.